Friday, April 19, 2013

A-Z Blogging Challenge - Time for a Pop Quiz!!??!!!

I thought about using the Q word for many different things.  

How about quiet, something I haven't had much of lately.
  

Or quilt, which reminds me of my mother, she made so many quilts over the years to give to families that were in need with her women's group at church.  No one in my family has any quilt that she worked on, at least that I know of.  She must have given them all away.

No, I need something to put me in a better mood.  I am usually a positive person.  I try to find things to uplift my spirits so I thought I would quiz you.  Just some silly questions!  If you have time, leave a comment.

I will get back to Friends Friday, after things calm down a little.  I miss highlighting all my friends!

POP QUIZ


QUIZ:

1.  How many pounds have you lost since you started dieting this time?  Can you imagine if you added up all the pounds you have lost over the years and regained?  How many people could you have built with all those pounds?

2.  Did you go to your high school prom?  Do you still know the person you went with?  Do you regret going with them?

3.  What is your favorite food?  I'm sure it's not good for your diet!

I think three questions are enough, you don't have time to sit here and answer my questions all day!!  Have fun blogging!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty