Monday, September 9, 2013

Workouts

Make sure to take a look at My Weight Loss Blog Directory!!!

Workouts

I had fantastic news!  I have a gym getting ready to open about 10 minutes from my house.  I can get there with only two stop signs between my house and the gym.  There are four roundabouts too, but you don't have to stop at those usually.




I found out a brand new LA Fitness is going to open by the end of October.   I stopped at an outdoor booth they have set up to start signing up members.  I am ready to sign up.  

I have always loved working out in the gym.  I have had a membership at my current gym for over 12 years now.  I have gone a lot in the last year.  Since I live in a rural area it takes a good half hour without traffic to get to my current gym.  So that means I have an hour round trip to work out.

This new gym is right near all the other places I go routinely.  My supermarket is practically right next door.

I can't wait to get back into the gym on a routine basis.  I would be able to get in at least 3-4 times weekly.  I am so excited about ramping up my workouts!

Tomorrow is my weigh-in day.  

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Betty :-)

    I think when I move, it will be closer to my gym. I want to make exercising a success:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great Betty! I know how you feel about going to work out as I feel the same and only just restarted. I am really happy for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty