Thursday, May 23, 2013

I Haven't Deserted You!!!

I wanted to write a quick post to let you know that I am still reading blogs.  I just haven't had time to do much commenting.  

My son's Open House and Graduation are coming up soon.  I am spending all the time I can finishing up scrapbooks, cleaning house, working on the yard, planning the open house, and getting to the sectional baseball games.  


I have been reading blogs on my iPad, I just hate commenting on there.  I will start a comment and then it freezes.  If I have posted a short comment it may be because I didn't want to delete and start over.  Since I carry my IPad with me, I can read them during times when I am waiting somewhere.

All of my weight loss buddies, keep up the good work!

12 comments:

  1. Haven't you been posting every day? LOL Don't worry about us; enjoy this special time in your family life! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have been trying to get my posts in. Stress relievers, I guess. It will probably be more special when I look back. I just have so much to get done to enjoy it right now.

      Delete
  2. Isn't it amazing how each new season greets us with a set of chores that we had forgotten were so time-consuming... Spring might be the winner in that regard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right about spring being a very busy season.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy yourself! You have a lot of important things going on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand!! I find myself in the same boat!!

    Enjoy these times....they are precious memories!!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I know you are extremely busy. When my son goes away to college things will probably slow down too much. I am not good at slowing down. I enjoy all the time with my son at home and he is always so appreciative of things.

      Delete
  5. This time of year we're all busy!
    Enjoy your family time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is such a busy time for everyone! I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations to your son! Last year, we had a daughter graduate from college, so I remember the busyness of getting a good party together. :D

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always seems like there our multiple things going on at the same time. We are still having to run to the hospital where my MIL is still residing. She is getting closer to getting out, but won't be able to live on her own. I am excited about my son's graduation, but also a little sad.

      Delete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty