Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Weekly Weight Loss!!!

Make sure to take a look at My Weight Loss Blog Directory!!!


My Weekly Weight Loss


This sign says something different to me than it might to others. Stop dieting, start living!  To me this means that it shouldn't be a diet it should just be a new lifestyle.  I have changed the way I eat. I am trying to avoid as many processed foods as possible.  This eliminates sugar and grains.  I am living life better because I have lost weight and I feel so much better.



My Weekly Weight Loss


Loss 28.0 pounds total

Starting weight - 184.5

Week one - 180.0
Week two - 179.5
Week three - 179.0
Week four - 178.5
Week five - 177.0 
Week six - 176.0
Week seven - skipped, was on vacation
Week eight - 181.5  
Week nine - 174.0
Week ten - 172.5
Week eleven - 172.0
Week twelve - 171.5
Week thirteen - 170.5
Week Fourteen - 172.0
Week Fifteen - 167.5
Week Sixteen - 169.5
Week Seventeen - 168.5
Week Eighteen - 168.0
Week Nineteen - 167.5
Week Twenty - 161.50
Week Twenty-One  161.0
Week Twenty-Two 159.5
Week Twenty-Three 160.0
Week Twenty-Four 159.0
Week Twenty-Five 157.5
Week Twenty-Six 156.5

Warning scale is 3 pounds light!  


My Weight Loss



21 comments:

  1. Hi Betty - I'm curious as to why it's a WARNING...about the scales weighing lighter. It makes it sound dangerous, perhaps even life threatening. I would maybe use the word CAUTION, or NOTE or perhaps even ADVISORY;)

    At any rate, congratulations on 27 weeks of continual weight loss (not counting the week you skipped for vacation) You are doing AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm! Never really thought about that. Maybe I will have to rethink my terminology.

      Thanks! I feel awesome!

      Delete
  2. Congrats, Betty! I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am getting to the point that the numbers no longer matter. I feel better and I look better. I have seen nothing but good coming from it. Don't get me wrong I want to brag about a low number, but if it doesn't happen I can deal with it!

      Delete
  3. YAY!! So wonderful! And WHAT did you do between week 19 and 20? You jumped down a lot of pounds. Keep up the great work, girl!

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's brilliant news that you are steadily losing weight. And yes, it is a lifestyle change. I find that people sometimes think diets are boring because they don't always know how to season food to make it tasty. Once you know how to use ingredients in cooking, it makes food so much better. I'm sure I don't need to give you food advice :)

    Keep it up mate and before you know it, you'll be your ideal weight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on losing another pound that is so awesome... keep working at it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WooHoo! You are doing an absolutely terrific job. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Betty! It really is a lifestyle change not a diet:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so impressive! You are an inspiration to others! If I could just get off sugar... I know I would be much better for it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job :D Also - like the sandal tan line on your feet, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Another pound bites the dust!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! However they were done. I begin at your first weigh-in every time, for the entire effort.

    The heat this time of year reduces my weight. It's effort to keep adequately hydrated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are doing FANTASTIC! Congratulations! I hope you're rewarding your efforts in some nice way. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great loss! Thanks for linking up with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very impressive weight loss. Today is Day 4 on my clean eating plan. I am loving it. I have had not one single craving and I'm astounded. I feel clear-headed and have more energy. I do allow myself 2 servings of grains per day. Oatmeal in the morning and another serving with one of my other meal/snacks.
    To me the sign means clean up your eating so you don't have to diet and start living and enjoying life because you feel great and you can.

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty