Monday, February 11, 2013

I did it! I made it to the gym for a workout.

Okay, this is finally day one.  I pulled my out of bed this morning for the second time.  I had been up earlier cooking breakfast.  I took some before pictures and weighted in.  Ugghh!!  I never like telling anyone what I weigh, but this is supposed to help me, so here goes.  I weighed in at a whopping 184.5 pounds.  This is disgusting.  I haven't been on the scale for a while.  I am back to where I was a year ago. I go to my doctor next month.  He's not gonna be happy.  I'm 5 ft 4 3/4 inches.  I should probably weight about 145 according to weight watchers.  So I guess I have 40 pounds to lose.  I am almost 60 years old so it gets harder to lose the weight.  I took my own pictures with my cell phone so they're not great.




Okay there is the gut I have been talking about.  And the butt definitely needs firming.  Here is the pictures to prove I went to the gym.




I walked on the treadmill for 20 minutes, then I worked out on the weight machines.  Didn't go crazy I want to be able to move tomorrow.

For lunch today I had a favorite for me.  Grilled chicken tenderloins and a double order of turnip greens at Cracker Barrell.  I was too hungry to fix anything.  It was after lunch time when I got done at the gym.





Well tonight's dinner will be Grilled Salmon, Cottage Cheese and Salad.  I might have some grapes or some applesauce for a snack later.  I usually snack on pickles if I want something crunchy.  I know they have lots of sodium, but I love them.

Well wish me luck on getting through day 1.  The first few days are always the hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty