Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekly Weigh-In - Another Loss After Big Loss Last Week!!!



I was worried that after the big loss last week I would level off a little this week.  I was concerned that I might even have a little gain.  Well I was wrong!!  I had another loss!!  It wasn't anywhere near last week, but it is a good, respectable loss.  I lost 1.5 pounds!!  After 10 weeks I have lost 12 pounds, and average of 1.2 pounds per week.  I have some jeans that I have had to put away because they have gotten too big.  

My exercise is still really lacking.  I have not been able to get going again.  I think it is a mix of weather and spending so much time at the hospital.  I just can't seem to get any motivation.  When I get home I just want to sit down.  I guess I have been walking from the parking lot to the hospital and back.  Spending time sitting in the hospital is so depressing.  And just the stress associated with waiting for some good news is hard.  

If I can keep my eating where it needs to be then I hope that will give me some incentive to get going on my exercise.  I tried to get going last week.  No results!  I think I will try some little 10 minute goals this week.  Maybe that will get me started again.  I have to get back to the weights soon!  Weights make such a difference to how your body looks.



Loss 12 pounds total

Starting weight - 184.5
Week one - 180.0
Week two - 179.5
Week three - 179.0
Week four - 178.5
Week five - 177.0 
Week six - 176.0
Week seven - skipped, was on vacation
Week eight - 181.5  
Week nine - 174.0
Week ten - 172.5

I am really wanting to get into the 160's soon!

Warning scale is 3 pounds light!  See it knows I should be in the 160's!

OFF TO START GETTING IN BETTER SHAPE!!

I'M READY FOR A NEW HEALTHIER ME!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty