Monday, May 13, 2013

WEIGH-IN - IS THIRTEEN THE LUCKY WEEK?!?


My day started out rough so I am a little late getting this posted.  My son had another episode where he came down to breakfast and then felt bad and almost passed out.  We had to make an appointment and go see the nurse practitioner.  She couldn't find anything wrong.  He did this about 4 months ago.  My daughter who is a pediatrician says it's not all that uncommon.  She had a name for it but I can't remember it.  She suggested that we go ahead and get an EKG just to be safe.  I guess I'll have to see if his doctor will order one.   

He is still going to a pediatrician and he can't fit the table any more. I wanted to take a picture, but I don't think he would appreciate it.
I am going to find him an internal medicine doc before we go again. 
He is 6 foot 190 pounds. 

I haven't gotten in enough exercise this week.  Maybe if I could get my exercise in each week I would be in the 160's by now.




Loss 14.0 pounds total

Starting weight - 184.5
Week one - 180.0
Week two - 179.5
Week three - 179.0
Week four - 178.5
Week five - 177.0 
Week six - 176.0
Week seven - skipped, was on vacation
Week eight - 181.5  
Week nine - 174.0
Week ten - 172.5
Week eleven - 172.0
Week twelve - 171.5
Week thirteen - 170.5

160's here I come!!  Boy this is taking a long time!


Warning scale is 3 pounds light!  





14 comments:

  1. Hi Betty! That is a great downward trend. I noticed that you only had one upwards bobble in all of those weeks--very impressive!!!

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am sure before I get to my goal there may be a few more. As long as the trend is downward it's working!

      Delete
  2. Looks like ya got your socks on the wrong feet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me go back and look! I don't know if it was right or wrong, but they were comfy!

      Delete
  3. Hope son is okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susie! They think he is okay, he may just have some of these episodes. He just needs to recognize them coming on and sit down. He needs to make sure he doesn't fall and hit his head. There is a name for it, but I can't remember it. My daughter is a pediatrician, so I'll have to ask her again.

      Delete
  4. Very nice weight loss. I hope your son is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things Katrin! He is feeling better today! He felt bad all day yesterday.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! I love getting close to dropping down into another "decade", as I call them, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't mind dropping back a decade in more ways than one!!

      Delete
  6. Gosh I hope you son is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They don't think it is anything serious! I hope their right!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty