Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Weigh - After 2 Weeks on *The 100* Weight Loss Plan

Make sure to take a look at My Weight Loss Blog Directory!!!

How did I do this week?



It all depends on how you rate success.  I felt like I had lots of success this week, but the scale didn't show too much.  After a 6 pound loss last week, I really didn't expect too much this week.  So this week's loss is only 1/2 pound.  

I dropped down into size 8 shorts.  I had many comments on my weight loss, so it is starting to be noticeable.  

I really would like to see more on the scale, but I am happy with my results. 

Loss 23.5 pounds total

Starting weight - 184.5
Week one - 180.0
Week two - 179.5
Week three - 179.0
Week four - 178.5
Week five - 177.0 
Week six - 176.0
Week seven - skipped, was on vacation
Week eight - 181.5  
Week nine - 174.0
Week ten - 172.5
Week eleven - 172.0
Week twelve - 171.5
Week thirteen - 170.5
Week Fourteen - 172.0
Week Fifteen - 167.5
Week Sixteen - 169.5
Week Seventeen - 168.5
Week Eighteen - 168.0
Week Nineteen - 167.5
Week Twenty - 161.50
Week Twenty-One  161.0


Now Heading For The 150's!!!!  Maybe next week??!!!

Warning scale is 3 pounds light!  


We are at Indiana University for Freshman Orientation.  I'm not sure if I will post tomorrow or not.  If not, I will see you in a day or two.


15 comments:

  1. You're doing an awesome job Betty. You have so much dedication. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the courage to photograph my scale when I'm on it. I'm afraid to because sometimes I hear it laughing at me I swear!! (I'm heavier than your highest weight noted up there!) Yikes!!

    You're doing an awesome job at losing the weight. Don't be discouraged by losing less this week compared to last... anything other than a weight gain is a good thing in my book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been heavier before. Not for several years though. I hope I am figuring out how to get the weight into a healthy range and stay there.

      I think by showing the scale it makes it harder for me to allow my weight to go back up.

      Delete
  3. Size 8. So wonderful! I'm very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marion! I hope to go down a little further. Healthy weight range is my goal.

      Delete
  4. Well, to be expected, I guess. Bet week 3 kicks butt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing. I would love quick weight loss, I just don't know how realistic it is.

      Delete
  5. Betty, that is awesome... I celebrate any weight loss... and the best thing is losing the clothing size, that is the truest measure:)

    My weigh in day is Friday... I will let you know how I do :)

    Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see how you are doing!! I know you are going to do this too!!

      Delete
  6. Yipppeee on the size 8 Betty!! That is fantastic and I am really proud of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on your overall weight loss! I understand about wanting to see a bigger loss. That weight loss is not linear is something that we always need to remind ourselves, I so like to see a good weight loss every week on the scale but our bodies just don't work that way. Looking at the whole picture, you have done great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! I haven't allowed the numbers to really bother me. I am still seeing results and I feel good about how I am eating.

      Delete
  8. You're doing awesome, a size 8 is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That`s great Betty!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty