Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blog Every Day In May - My Favorite Blogs!!

Day 19, Sunday: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them
Well you guys all know my favorite blog is written by Gwen over at Sky n Surf, but since I have mentioned her so many times lately, I will mention five other blogs.  I read many weight loss blogs, but this time I want to highlight some of the other blogs I read on a regular basis.  Of course, I will talk about a couple of my weight loss friends.



Believing In Myself - MaryFran has been one of the blogs I have read from the beginning.  The girl has guts!  She exercises so much she makes me tired.  When I read her blog I feel like I am reading about myself sometimes, we think alike on so many things.  I can not keep up with her in the exercise department though.  I used to push myself like that, now I think I am getting too old for that.  If you are trying to lose weight and get in shape you need to read MaryFran's blog.  She is a great example!


Crazylittlelovebirds

Stephanie S. at Crazy Little Love Birds is another great blogging friend of mine.  Stephanie writes about her family and projects that she works on.  She also has recipes and other fun things.  Stephanie is just a fun person and I love reading her posts.

Loonysuse - Susie has a great sense of humor.  Her blog makes me laugh and think.  I love all her comments on my blog.  She always has a little bit different take on things than everyone else who writes comments.  She has a fantastic blog and she is just plain fun!

Sews N Bows - Amy is a genius with a sewing machine.  I love seeing all the things she makes.  I haven't really done much sewing for years, but I live vicariously through her.  She is also just a fantastic person and I enjoy interacting with her.  

A Strong New Me -  I love reading this blog.  She writes about her weight loss journey along with some interesting viewpoints on things.  She keeps things fun!!

These are five of my favorites.  It was really hard to select since I read so many on a regular basis.

I have been trying to put together a Weight Loss Blog Directory page together on my blog.  I have listed several and I am adding to it daily.  If you have any suggestions of blogs to add please leave them in the comments section.  

11 comments:

  1. Hi Betty! Yes, love my dose of Gwen everyday! Mary Fran does really exercise hard and really is determined. Don't know those other bloggers.

    :-) Marion


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to mix the type of blogs I chose. You are another of my favorites. Too bad I was only supposed to choose five!

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I read your blog every day too and enjoy it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Betty, thank you SO much!!! Have a great day and week, sistah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm blushing! Or it's my first major hot flash. Or it's just too hot for May 20. Anyway, thanks, Betty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See there is that sense of humor I was talking about! Love it!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks Amy! I made lots of things for my older children when they were growing up. I don't even have a sewing machine now. I do really enjoy seeing all the things you make.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty