Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog Everyday in May -I Think Gwen Is The Greatest!!


Day 5, Sunday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member!



Since this challenge asks you to write about one of your blogger friends, I choose to write about my first friend, Gwen at sky n surf.  I have made many blogger friends since that first post, but my first friend will always be special.  

Just being the first friend is not the only thing that I adore about Gwen.  She comments on every post I write, but she doesn't just say nice, sweet things.  Gwen usually calls me out and tells it like it is.  Sometimes you need someone who isn't just being agreeable, but someone who will tell you if you aren't being honest with yourself.  Gwen is a very honest person, she is never mean, just honest.  Most of us tend to occasionally like to make excuses, but she is a no excuse kind of person.  

Gwen has been on a tremendous, transformation type of journey.  She has decided to go primal with her eating.  She is having great success with her weight loss.  She has made changes and she knows what it takes to get to that point.  She is still on her journey and she is making permanent changes to her lifestyle.  She has published lots of information about the evils of wheat and sugar.  If you are serious about your weight loss you should go visit her blog.  


If you are lucky, maybe she will become your friend!

8 comments:

  1. I'm a regular reader of both of you! You guys both rock :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know we both read you and I totally think you rock too! You are a great encouragement!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Suzi. I enjoy reading both of your blogs. The one thing I enjoy about blogging is the people you meet and have so much in common with. The support is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can't believe in the short time that I have been blogging that I have net so many wonderful people, you included. Thanks for reading and supporting me!

      Delete
  3. Hi Betty! Yes, Gwen is a very nice person, blunt but still kind. She also knows so much nutritional info. Good all around.

    :-) Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, like I said she has been around from the very beginning with me. I have also enjoyed all of your comments. You are another person who won't let me get by with excuses. Thanks Marion.

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh!!!! I had no idea!!! Sorry I didn't see this sooner!

    Betty, you are SO SO sweet! I'm so happy I found you!!! I'm enjoying sharing the journey with you, and the wonderful ladies who have posted above.

    I am so touched! Thank you SO much for this shout out! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate you Gwen. You stop by every day and keep me going. You have a kind word on days I need it and a kick in the rear on days I need that. I have found a wonderful group of people in the blogging world. They are all supportive. I found several of them through your blog,

      Delete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty