Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fantastic Paleo/Low Carb Recipes to Help With My Weight Loss!!!

Make sure to take a look at My Weight Loss Blog Directory!!!

Great Paleo Recipes!!!




These recipes sound delicious.  I can't wait to try making some of these.  

The First Day - She has a recipe posted here for a bread or pizza crust made with cream cheese, eggs, and baking powder.  This is a no carb recipe.  I am anxious to try this one!

Low Carb and Paleo Cooking in Style - The recipe for The Easiest Coconut Pie Ever caught my attention.  It sounds very easy to make and it has only 2 carbs per slice.  On the diet THE 100 it would only be 8 sugar calories and I am allowed 100 per day.

Paleo Pancakes and More - a recipe for Easy Paleo Apple Cinnamon Ice Cream uses Coconut Milk, homemade Applesauce, and Spices.  I would love to have some occasional ice cream during the summer.

Babble - Chocolate Cake with Marshmallow Frosting.  This looks really delicious and is low in carbs and is sweetened with Agave Nectar.  The pictures of this cake look like a cake from an expensive bakery.


Multiply Delicious - there is a recipe here for Coconut Chicken Nuggets with Paleo "BBQ" Sauce.  I really miss BBQ sauce.  I can't wait to give this a try!  There is also another BBQ sauce that doesn't have orange juice in it since that includes sugar.  Here it is!


I am trying to go completely Paleo.  

When I get further along on my diet, I want to start adding in food that is giving me more variety, but still does not contain many carbs.  I think I can stay on this forever if I can figure out a way to have things like pizza and bread.  And I would like the occasional dessert.  I think if I am off of sugar for long enough then the Paleo desserts will really seem like a type of dessert.




If you have other paleo/low carb recipes that you have tried please leave a comment with a link to the recipe.  I am in the process of collecting recipes so that I can make this a life time change.





10 comments:

  1. Man, I just am no way, personally, into 'carb okay' foods like this. To me, it's just mimicking what we supposedly gave up. It just seems wrong. Again, I might sing a different tune at some point, and it clearly must be 'okay', it just doesn't seem right to me. I guess to each their own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as we are staying away from grains and processed foods there shouldn't be a problem. If I can't have some variety in my meals I know I will get tired of eating the same things over and over again. If this is for the long term it has to be something to live with over the long haul.

      Delete
  2. You've come a long way already!! I remember laughing at your cake demise because it's one I share, but I bet sheet cake could be in the house now and not even call to you. That's amazing, and awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right, I don't think I would want the birthday cake now.

      Delete
  3. I think it is awesome that you can come up with alternatives ... live is about variety when you're ready;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - we have the easiest coconut pie from time to time and it is really good!! I make a berry coulis with it and have it with whipped cream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree on the variety. For me, I can't have a lot of variety right now due to my liver issue but when I visit my Doc this week I want to find out if having something like coconut pie like your recipe would be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've made paleo pancakes and they were really good :) It sounds like you are doing awesome with your diet and weightloss, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have made a good suggestion on the low carb paleo diet for weight loss. I was searching for something like this and really found it useful. Thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty