Sunday, September 15, 2013

Biggest Loser

Make sure to take a look at My Weight Loss Blog Directory!!!

Biggest Loser

Biggest Loser  #WeightLoss  #Fitness  #LosingWeight

Are you looking to be the biggest loser.  Do you need real motivation.  If you do there are lots of people that have already lost the weight or are still trying to lose it.  Do you want to know what they are doing and what's working for them.  I have compiled a large group of weight loss blog's for you to read.  There are so many great weight loss bloggers on this list.  My Weight Loss Blog Directory.

When I started out I spent time looking for bloggers who were trying to lose the weight.   I got ideas from some of them and I have lost 33 pounds.  I am nearly into a healthy BMI.  

Not only do the bloggers offer lots of great advice they are also a very supportive group.  Go take a look at some of the blogs and leave them a message.  I bet you find a great support system here.

Do you feel like you just have too much weight to lose?  Do you need to lose weight to be able to get pregnant.  I know there are bloggers that either are in the same boat or have already gotten through the weight loss journey.  There are people who have lost well over 150 pounds.  If you just keep looking you will find someone who has the same issues that you do.  

Guest Posts Guest Posts Guest Posts Guest Posts

Biggest Loser  #WeightLoss #BiggestLoser #LosingWeight


I am looking for bloggers who would like to guest post about weight loss.  I would like to feature a guest post on weight loss once a week if I can find bloggers that meet my needs.  If your interested in guest posting, please leave a comment!

Are you the Biggest Loser?

10 comments:

  1. I sent you a reply in your email! I would love for you to guest post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love Biggest Loser, but I have lost interest in the format and contestants from the past few seasons. I am hoping this new season is better.

    I am still at the beginning of my weight loss and haven't lost much yet, so I don't think I have much to offer as a guest blogger. Someday though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed watching The Biggest Loser over the years. But I find that I am really excited about this season that is starting up. I don't know if it's because I am finally beginning to care about my health and weight loss again or what. You know I LOVE a good weight loss blog. Thank you soo much for the mention in your weight loss Directory. Do you mind if I share your post on one of my posts soon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am inspired by your blog and love your blof list. That lists has helped me to find many other bloggers! Congratulations on your success!

    My story is different than most, just because it has taken me almost 3 years to lose 46 pounds. But, I would be willing to guest post, if it happens after September.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pick me! please pick me! :)

    (love Biggest Loser, and particularly Jillian.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to do a guest post! I've been hesitant to offer because it feels like a lot of pressure, but I'd be happy to share my story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would share my story eventually, I would like to lose another 40 pounds before doing so... I am at 42 pounds and I feel awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not very familiar with The Biggest Loser, so if that's required I wouldn't be useful. But if you want to hear from someone who lost about 60kg (about 130lbs) then feel free to get in touch to discuss what you'd like.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty