Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fat

Make sure to take a look at My Weight Loss Blog Directory!!!

Fat #Fat #Weight Loss

Fat

The picture shows one pound of fat.  I have now lost 32 1/2 of those.  I really think that is something to celebrate.  I got on the scales this morning and was unhappy about losing 1/2 pound this week.  I have been losing a pound of weight a week for a while and losing only half of that was a disappointment.

When I gave it more thought I decided there is no way that I can be disappointed.  I am at Week 30 and have lost 32 1/2 pounds. Today I put on a pair of size 6 shorts.  I am 2 1/2 pounds from my healthy BMI range.  So I am slighty overweight according to the BMI Calculator.  

When I started out I was in the Obese range.  Just slightly into it, but still into the Obese range.  I hate having to say the word obese. Slightly overweight sounds better, but healthy sounds fantastic!  I'm almost there.  It may take a few more weeks but I am getting there, come hell or high water!!


Loss 32.5 pounds total

Starting weight - 184.5

Week one - 180.0
Week two - 179.5
Week three - 179.0
Week four - 178.5
Week five - 177.0 
Week six - 176.0
Week seven - skipped, was on vacation
Week eight - 181.5  
Week nine - 174.0
Week ten - 172.5
Week eleven - 172.0
Week twelve - 171.5
Week thirteen - 170.5
Week Fourteen - 172.0
Week Fifteen - 167.5
Week Sixteen - 169.5
Week Seventeen - 168.5
Week Eighteen - 168.0
Week Nineteen - 167.5
Week Twenty - 161.50
Week Twenty-One  161.0
Week Twenty-Two 159.5
Week Twenty-Three 160.0
Week Twenty-Four 159.0
Week Twenty-Five 157.5
Week Twenty-Six 156.5
Week Twenty-Seven  154.5
Week Twenty-Eight 153.5
Week Twenty-Nine 152.5
Week Thirty 152.0

My scale is 3 pounds light! 

Fat  #Fat #Weight Loss




11 comments:

  1. Wow! That fat is gross to look at but it is great to see just how much mass that is!! No wonder I'm starting to see some serious changes after 40 of those! Way to go on your success too!

    We'd love for you to link up with us at Tips and Tricks Tuesday today! You have such awesome things to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing awesome and a loss is a loss no matter how big or small it may seem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Betty!! You are doing so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing. Your blog is just as amazing! I've been reading via rss feeds most of the time but finally am online to comment and this post.... had to pick my jaw up off the floor. Wow, that's a pound of fat? Ok you really REALLY did well with your weightloss journey and I'm encouraged by it too. I've hit the ultimate plateau but being as I was on vacation... that's my excuse sad as it may be. You are an inspiration to folks like me who sometimes want to give up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing really well - Keep going and you'll be there in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Betty!?! Look at those skinny feet with the sinew and tendons showing underneath the skin - Your feet are totally shredded;) (that's a good thing) Congratulations to you and your skinny sandal tan lined feet:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marc's comment is hilarious. ^^^ :) He's right, though! You look great and you are going to reach your goal...it's just a matter of time. Love checking in with you, so I can stay motivated as well.

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep powering through Betty, your body will eventually let go of the excess weight :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. First, ew. I hate to think about THAT being under my skin :(. Second... I started my 57 week journey on September 2nd. This post is such an inspiration! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tina! Yes, I think that is what makes up that ugly cellulite!

      Delete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty