Saturday, September 21, 2013

Blog Hop Blitz Is Ready To Go Again!

Make sure to take a look at My Weight Loss Blog Directory!!!


The air is a bit more crisp.

The official start of fall starts on Sunday.

We are well underway with the football season.

We are forever banning the existence of the football widow, unless of course, she's a bigger fan than he is! She has her head in the game because she's joining our team and linking up her tailgate recipes, game day decor/rituals, inspirational posts, funny posts, her best post of the week. She's sharing all of this here at our Blog Hop Blitz!

Now, give a big shout to the team:

 photo week3hostcohost_zps368fc58c.png

Terri and Shawna from Easy Life Meal and Party Planning are two amazing sisters who team up to produce amazing foods. They've kicked off the fall season with their Four Seasons Blog Hop.

Check out co-host Betty's amazing weight loss, let her show you how to maintain your new body over at A Gut and a Butt.

Stay in shout mode, cause here are our MVBs from last week, Week #2:

 photo finalmvbcollage_zps68c3c8fb.png

Lydia's Flexitarian Kitchen cooked up some awesome meatballs, perfect for game day. They look delicious!

Here on our hop, we enjoy any link that you link up with. The old saying goes "laughter does the heart good", Starting Over...Again provided us with a bit of humor. Keep the laughs coming!

What would game day be without some salsa? Turnips 2 Tangerines gave us not one, but 2. Who's gonna be brave enough to try the Fire Roasted Tomato Salsa or the Salsa Verde? Both look yummy, bring on the tortilla chips!

Congrats to the Week #2 MVBs! All three will pinned to our Football Blog Hop Blitz Pinterest board.

Alright, let's do this! But before you link up, be sure to grab our button, letting everyone know where your linking up this football season.

Blog Hop Blitz



 photo rulesofthegame1_zpsb63b5cd1.png
Bloggers start your engines (ok, I know that's car racing talk, you know what I mean)!



get the InLinkz code

6 comments:

  1. We are in Spring here in Australia and heading into our hot summer (not looking forward to that one bit!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am such a summer person. I am moping about heading into winter. Maybe I should move to Australia in the winter here and then I could have warm weather all year.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for inviting me to link, Betty! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you came over to link up! Thanks. I am pinning your post to my board!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Your welcome! It's always fun to be involved with so many great bloggers!

      Delete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty