Sunday, September 8, 2013

Paris

Make sure to take a look at My Weight Loss Blog Directory!!!


Paris


Paris

My Favorite Picture

An evening in Paris, sitting outside a little cafe in Artist's Square is where this picture was taken.  It was the most wonderful hot chocolate I have ever had.   We had gone a school trip with a group of seniors to Paris.  My friend, Malisha, and I had gone to Sacre Coeur and then walked through the shops at Montmarte.  We ended up in Artist's Square.

An artist begged my friend to draw her.  He told her she was Ooh-la-la.  She told him no, we didn't want to take the time.  We walked along the square and saw this little cafe with tables in front.  It was April and it was a cool evening.  The tables in front had heaters and blankets for your lap.

We sat outdoors in front of the cafe with red blankets across our laps and the heaters giving off warmth.  We said side by side so that we could watch the artists paint and the people stroll by.  

When the waitress brought our hot chocolate we sipped the wondrous tasting chocolate and reveled in the feelings of being in the beautiful city of Paris.

Respect
The Definition of Advice
Quotes about Life
Good Books To Read
My Life Changing Blog Post
Why A Blogger
Summer Solstice
My Life

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I am blogging with the September Blog Every Day Challenge. Please come join us!  It will be fun!  Karissa has all the prompts on her blog at Fresh Start On A Budget.


Why A Blogger


9 comments:

  1. It sounds like Paris was just as amazing as I thought it would be :) I hope to see Portugal soon, the way you have seen Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paris was amazing to me! I hope you get to Portugal and write about it. I would love to know what it's like there.

      Delete
    2. Paris was amazing to me! I hope you get to Portugal and write about it. I would love to know what it's like there.

      Delete
  2. i would love to visit Paris thanks for your peek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arod, I think everyone should get the opportunity to spend time in Paris. I think it is just something about the old city that appeals to me.

      Delete
    2. Arod, I think everyone should get the opportunity to spend time in Paris. I think it is just something about the old city that appeals to me.

      Delete
  3. I got you on all of them! I feel like a stalker now that I am following you everywhere you go! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love hot chocolate! Those look delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been again, yes? I like Paris, it's one of my all-time favorite cities to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty