Monday, September 23, 2013

PicMonkey What can I do?

Make sure to take a look at My Weight Loss Blog Directory!!!

PicMonkey What can I do with it?

I have taken two pictures and shown what you can do with them to make them pop to use on your blog.  If you want to get your pictures noticed on sites that are based on pictures, such as Pinterest, you need to accentuate them.


The first picture is untouched!  Of course this picture is already sharp and colorful.


On the second picture I used the following:

Auto Adjust
Colors
Dark Edges
Labels
Text
Two Different Craft Scissor Frames


The next picture is done on the collage function of PicMonkey.  The collage function is a free function.  

On this picture I used the following:

Collage
Pinter-etsy 
Corner rounding
Banner
Emily's Candy Text

All of the flowers, except the mums, are flowers from my garden.




 These are just some pictures I am playing with.  You can just play around with PicMonkey and come up will all kinds of things.




You can make headers for your Facebook page!


Seriously, there are just so many possibilities!  If you have any questions leave them in the comments and I will try to answer them.

18 comments:

  1. I love Pic Monkey, I did my page banner on there. I've not used it much but I'm sure with practice there's lots you can do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went over to take a look at your banner. I didn't realize it was PicMonkey. It is really nice.

      Delete
    2. Oh it's nothing fancy but PicMonkey made it easy! I liked the choice of fonts as well.

      Delete
  2. I love PicMonkey and even purchased the yearly subscription. I use it all the time and it really is awesome to help make photos pop and add that extra zing to it. So I couldn't agree more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the yearly subscription this week. I couldn't stand seeing those other options and not being able to use them.

      Delete
  3. Awesome tips! I love pic monkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love picmonkey, too. I should play around with the banner/label functions more often--your examples prove just how much they make the photos pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristi! It can take lots of time to experiment, but well worth it!

      Delete
  5. I just recently found picmonkey and love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone else told me about another free photo editing tool. I hear it is great too. It's called ipiccy. I am going to take a look at it too.

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing! I tried it today. I really want to grow my blog as well! Thanks for all you share

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is all about building a network of friends too! If you have people that will share and repost your blog posts that is important. Someone told me about another photo editing software that is also free. It is called Ipiccy. I thought I would take a look at it too.

      Delete
  7. I'm fairly new to PicMonkey and appreciate the tips. I'll have to play around with the collage feature--have not checked that out yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the Collage feature is really great. I love playing around and figuring out what you can do with it. I am going to check out ipiccy, too!

      Delete
  8. I absolutely love PicMonkey! I am constantly finding new fun things to do with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just learned about Pic Monkey recently. I don't know how I lived without it!
    Stopping by from the Blog Hop :) (A Nation of Moms)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh thank you! As a new blogger i'm still getting to grips with all these fandango amazing tools! Definitely going to give Picmonkey a go thanks Betty :)

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty