Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Continued Weight Loss Success!

Make sure to take a look at My Weight Loss Blog Directory!!!


Weight Loss Success


Weight Loss Success

In the early days of my weight loss I wouldn't have been happy with one pound each week, but now that I am getting closer to goal one pound each week sounds great.  Just a few more weeks and I will be there.  Of course, it depends on what I decide is my final weight loss goal.

Three more pounds and I will be in the normal range for BMI.  The range is from 149.5 to as low as 112.0.  I know that I don't intend to get down to the low end of the BMI.  I am thinking anywhere from 10-20 pounds more.  My size 8's are getting lose now.  When I was young I weighed 112.0.  In the last 20 years the lowest I have been is around 140.  I wore a size 4 then.  

If I can get down 10 more pounds and get physically toned I think that may be where I want to be.  The thing is I feel very good where I am now so I already feel like I have been so successful.  

My Weekly Weight Loss


Loss 32.0 pounds total

Starting weight - 184.5

Week one - 180.0
Week two - 179.5
Week three - 179.0
Week four - 178.5
Week five - 177.0 
Week six - 176.0
Week seven - skipped, was on vacation
Week eight - 181.5  
Week nine - 174.0
Week ten - 172.5
Week eleven - 172.0
Week twelve - 171.5
Week thirteen - 170.5
Week Fourteen - 172.0
Week Fifteen - 167.5
Week Sixteen - 169.5
Week Seventeen - 168.5
Week Eighteen - 168.0
Week Nineteen - 167.5
Week Twenty - 161.50
Week Twenty-One  161.0
Week Twenty-Two 159.5
Week Twenty-Three 160.0
Week Twenty-Four 159.0
Week Twenty-Five 157.5
Week Twenty-Six 156.5
Week Twenty-Seven  154.5
Week Twenty-Eight 153.5
Week Twenty-Nine 152.5

My scale is 3 pounds light! 



Weight Loss Success



















28 comments:

  1. Congratulations Betty... that's great girl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Launna!! I appreciate all of your support. You are such a great blogging friend.

      Delete
  2. COngratulations Betty! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Anne! I am so excited about how well this weight loss has gone. It just seems to have been so easy.

      Delete
  3. Great job on your weight loss journey. Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Christy! This time the changes don't seem to be hard.

      Delete
  4. You are almost in the 140s, girl!! I always love your updates, as they motivate me to keep on going. :) Congrats to you on your success!

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith!! I am happy to be able to motivate someone. I do admit that this has really easy this time.

      Delete
  5. Congrats hun keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trina! I am so glad to have "met" you through the blogging world!!

      Delete
  6. A pound a week is awesome! I would personally be happy with that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becca! You know, I am happy with that!!

      Delete
  7. This is nice blog and the content is also fruitful.
    list of companies in erbil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you Debashis! I appreciate the comment!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Frances! You are such a wonderful support person.

      Delete
  9. Awesome! Keep up the good work! Really enjoying your blog....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sandy! I think meeting such great people is what keeps me blogging.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! You have been such a great inspiration!!

      Delete
  11. Wow, Betty you are amazing and you give me lots of inspiration that is for sure! Congrats my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! I think it may be the other way around. You have done fantastic even with all the medical trials you have gone through. If you do it with all that has been going on, anyone can!!

      Delete
  12. That is awesome! And I love that you aren't pushing to be the smallest you can be for your height but rather pushing to be the healthiest you can be for your body!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think when you get older health is much more important than looks. I want to be around with my family for a long time so it is important that I stay as healthy as possible.

      Delete
  13. Keep up the fantastic work. One pound a week is great. You'll see your goal for sure
    138lbs is my goal. Let's kick this weightloss into gear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your blog frequently and I know you are doing fantastic! I think we are both on our way to kicking this weigh loss into gear.

      Delete
  14. You really did a great job! It takes a lot of effort if you want to achieve sexier and slimmer figure. You can consider on searching about fatburner which will guide you on reaching your goal. Thanks again for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty