Do you know what a Liebster Award is? It is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to their blog. There are chosen by other another blogger who thinks the blog is great for some reason.
I was chosen for this award by JR Palmer at Attempting to be a Domestic Goddess.
When JR chose me I had less than 200 followers on Google Friend Connect. I did have quite a few more on BlogLovin. I decided to go ahead and do this last Liebster Award for fun since she nominated me.
- Link back to those who nominate you
- Answer the 10 questions the nominator has for you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees
- Be sure to notify your nominees
- Where do you live? I live in the United States, in the state of Indiana, near the city of Indianapolis.
- Do you blog every day? I blog almost every day. Sometimes I have things going on in life that just make it impossible.
- What is your blog about? My blog is about losing weight and living life.
- Do you read someone's blog everyday? Yes, there are a few blogs I read everyday.
- Are there some things you won't blog about? Yes, there are probably a few things I won't blog about.
- Do you wish you lived in another country? and if so, which one. I love my country! I wouldn't mind living part-time in another country. That country would be France.
- What social media do you use most? I use so many of them, I don't really know which I use most. Maybe Google + or Pinterest.
- If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? I really don't know if I would change anything about myself. It's taken me a long time to get to who I am, I don't want to mess that us. Maybe I would have my boobs put back where they were when I was younger.
- If you won a million pounds what would you buy first? A ticket to Paris! No, really probably something for my family. I would discuss it with my husband and decide what to spend it on.
- Are you happy with life at this moment? Yes, If I weren't I would try to change that as soon as possible. I think to some degree you make your own happiness.
- Cupcakes & Sippy Cups
- Mother of Imperfection
- The Empty Teacups
- Adalinc to Life
- A Runaway Muse
- Life With 3 Boys There's Never A Dull Moment
- Where did you meet your husband/boyfriend/significant other?
- Are you still friends with your best friend from high school?
- Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
- If you have children, how long were you in labor with your first child? If no children, do you want to have children?
- What is your favorite color nail polish?
- Do you wears shoes inside your house?
- Favorite Wine, Red or White?
- If you could shop anywhere, where would if be?
- What do you put in your omelet?
- What color is your bedroom?