Sunday, September 8, 2013

Liebster Award

Make sure to take a look at My Weight Loss Blog Directory!!!




Do you know what a Liebster Award is?  It is given to bloggers with fewer than 200 followers to their blog.  There are chosen by other another blogger who thinks the blog is great for some reason.

I was chosen for this award by JR Palmer at Attempting to be a Domestic Goddess.

When JR chose me I had less than 200 followers on Google Friend Connect.  I did have quite a few more on BlogLovin.  I decided to go ahead and do this last Liebster Award for fun since she nominated me.

Liebster Rules


  1. Link back to those who nominate you
  2. Answer the 10 questions the nominator has for you
  3. Nominate 5-11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
  4. Create 10 questions for your nominees
  5. Be sure to notify your nominees
My Questions From JR

  1. Where do you live?  I live in the United States, in the state of Indiana, near the city of Indianapolis.
  2. Do you blog every day?  I blog almost every day.  Sometimes I have things going on in life that just make it impossible.
  3. What is your blog about? My blog is about losing weight and living life.  
  4. Do you read someone's blog everyday?  Yes, there are a few blogs I read everyday.
  5. Are there some things you won't blog about?  Yes, there are probably a few things I won't blog about.
  6. Do you wish you lived in another country? and if so, which one.  I love my country!  I wouldn't mind living part-time in another country.  That country would be France.
  7. What social media do you use most?  I use so many of them, I don't really know which I use most.  Maybe Google + or Pinterest.
  8. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? I really don't know if I would change anything about myself. It's taken me a long time to get to who I am, I don't want to mess that us.  Maybe I would have my boobs put back where they were when I was younger.
  9. If you won a million pounds what would you buy first? A ticket to Paris!  No, really probably something for my family.  I would discuss it with my husband and decide what to spend it on.
  10. Are you happy with life at this moment?  Yes, If I weren't I would try to change that as soon as possible.  I think to some degree you make your own happiness.
My  nominees


10 Questions for My Nominees
  1. Where did you meet your husband/boyfriend/significant other?
  2. Are you still friends with your best friend from high school?
  3. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
  4. If you have children, how long were you in labor with your first child?  If no children, do you want to have children?
  5. What is your favorite color nail polish?
  6. Do you wears shoes inside your house?
  7. Favorite Wine, Red or White?
  8. If you could shop anywhere, where would if be?
  9. What do you put in your omelet?
  10. What color is your bedroom?  
If you don't want to do the Liebster that is fine.  I know sometimes they come at a time when you are busy.


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! A well deserved award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki, I appreciate the wonderful compliment!

      Delete
  2. Congrats and thanks for the nomination, Betty! I'll have to accept this as an honorary Liebster because school is kicking my butt and I don't have time for another post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand. I have had to do that in the past. You can only do so much in a day. Good luck with school!!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the nomination Betty:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mar! It is always nice when another blogger chooses to recognize your efforts.

      Delete
  4. Congrats and thanks all in one comment! I so appreciate the blog love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! I really was excited to nominate the people I did. I have been reading some of the new blogs and I was really impressed. Your blog was one that stood out in my mind!

      Delete
  5. Congrats Betty a well deserved award! Thanks so much for the nomination I really appreciate that you thought enough of my blog to even nominate me:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the nomination Betty!! You are too kind!

    xo Rachael
    a runaway muse

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Betty. I am really new to blogging and I'm learning so much. It means a lot to me that someone has seen my blog and thought my blog was worth a mention.

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty