Monday, September 9, 2013

European Countries

Make sure to take a look at My Weight Loss Blog Directory!!!

I love European Countries


European Countries


What would be your dream vacation?  How about a trip to 6 European countries?  My dream vacation is a tour of Europe which I did last year.

I went along as a parent chaperon on a European Excursion with my son's senior class.  We went to England, France, Switzerland, Austria, Lichtenstein, and Germany.

I actually got to ride on the Euro Star Chunnel from London to Paris.

Six months before that trip I went with his French Club for a 10 day trip to France.


European Countries


I think the only thing that could have made that trip better would be to do the same trip with my entire family and maybe make it a month long trip.  Oh, and adding Italy and maybe a few more countries to the trip.

Oh, okay, I guess I have to have another dream trip!

Tell me about your dream vacation!

Which European countries would you like to visit?

Paris
Respect
The Definition of Advice
Quotes about Life
Good Books To Read
My Life Changing Blog Post
Why A Blogger
Summer Solstice
My Life


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I am blogging with the September Blog Every Day Challenge. Please come join us!  It will be fun!  Karissa has all the prompts on her blog at Fresh Start On A Budget.


Why A Blogger

3 comments:

  1. My dream countries to visit would be Portugal, Spain, Italy and France... David wants to visit the castles in England ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream vacation is much like yours, Europe! That is a fantastic idea to go as a parent chaperone, I will have to remember that when my daughter is in Grade 11 and goes to France! ;) I do think though experiencing the vacation with your whole family doing it without a tour group would be an entirely different experience though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trips both sound awesome! I did a European trip in high school and I think that teacher is brilliant to do it. He keeps getting free trips to Europe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty