Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Bird on a Motorcycle

Make sure to take a look at My Weight Loss Blog Directory!!!

Birds

Birds

Where do you do your bird watching?  I found this interesting when driving down the road.  I looked up and saw a bird riding on the handlebars of the motorcycle going down the road in front of me.  I had a hard time getting a picture.

Birds

Birds


I guess this way of traveling takes much less energy for the bird. He seemed to be happy enough riding down the road.  I worried that he might get hurt if the man had an accident, but maybe the bird would fly off if something happened.  

Have you ever seen a bird ride like this?  This was my first bird on a motorcycle spotting.  

4 comments:

  1. We have a pet cockaiel Smokey. We go outside in the afternoon just before Daddy gets home and we sit and wait. When he gets home and takes off his work boots sometimes Smokey walks across the grass to greet his Daddy. Or waits till he lounges on the grass and climbs all over him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have some birds. They are amazing! They have so much more ability than most people give them credit for. They are very loyal too!

      Delete
  2. Haha, I have never seen a bird riding on a motorcycle... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all enjoyed seeing that bird just riding along like it was as natural as can be.

      Delete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty