Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A-Z Blogging Challenge. - A day on the Beach

Today is a new day! This is the only day that counts!


Today is going to be more of a picture day. It's a beautiful day, with 80 degree temps.

The boys started the day with skiing. We just went along to watch.



I haven't been getting morning walks on the beach. We have been walking to. the
shops and walking to dinner.

This vacation has not been the greatest on my diet and exercise routine, but it has been quite relaxing.

I have wifi where I have been laying out in the sun, so I can read all my friend's blog from my iPad.  It is terrible for commenting though.  I have been reading lots of you, but I haven't been able to comment much.  That's a real pain.














10 comments:

  1. That looks like a beautiful place for a holiday. I hope you have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great beach to be on--not too busy! I enjoyed looking at your pictures, thanks for sharing!

    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach looks gorgeous... I would LOVE to be in some sunny warm place right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It snowed here in Cleveland this morning. Thanks for warming me up (and making me jealous) with your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beach. Thanks for taking us there today!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heavenly! Glad you had this chance to get away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live at the beach.....pity it doesn't look as good as that one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the beach pictures. Sure beats snow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh lucky you!!! I could use a few days at the beach! enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!! what beach is this? Looks so relaxing!!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty