Friday, April 5, 2013

Ultimate Blog Party - Come Join Us - Lots of Prizes

Today is a new day! This is the only day that counts!

I linked up with the Ultimate Blog Hop!  This is my first time, but all the bloggers who have participated before say it is really a great party.  There are loads of prizes!

If I am a little slow getting around, or you don't see any comments from me, it's because I am still on vacation.  I will be home tomorrow evening and I will get around to party with everyone.

I am so excited about this hop.  I will be posting my normal posts and I am posting on the A-Z blogging challenge so I will post twice each day.

I am excited to meet all the new people in this hop and read their blog posts.  The greatest thing about blogging is all the wonderful people I am meeting.

Join here!


9 comments:

  1. I've seen some tweets going around about this. I guess I'll have to check it out.

    Thanks for the BlogLovin follow #followedback.

    I'd love it if you linked up to my Weekly BlogLovin Linky (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/2013/04/bloglovin-linky-thursday.html).

    I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation and look forward to connecting further.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    Finding Humour in Everyday Life
    journeysofthezoo at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you get to "P" could you please discuss personality? You must be a EEEE. A super extrovert. I am an ISTJ. Kinda like Spock. Fascinating. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, most of my life I have been an introvert. As I get older I have changed. I really don't care so much what people think anymore. I pretty much figure everyone is the same, all have their issues, we just deal with them differently. My husband used to say I was a wallflower. I just really like people. Maybe as a wallflower I spend a lot of time watching and figuring out that everyone really is just trying to get through life.

      Delete
  3. Blessings and lots of fun as you join and participate! :)
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by for UBP13. Loving your blog and looking forward to reading more. A Chicago-Style Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you had a great vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back from the UBP :) Thanks so much for stopping by and I am looking forward to reading more. Hope you had a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for stopping by our party at Thanks, Mail Carrier! I hope you had a wonderful UBP and great vacation!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty