Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A-Z Blogging Challenge - Who Inspires You?

When I thought about writing a word to start with the letter I,  there were a lot of words that came to mind.  I could write about me, as in I did this or that.  

Since I have been blogging I feel like I write about myself all the time.  So I wanted to write about others.  As a blogger I have gotten to know many others and I have found lots of wonderful people and made many friends.  This is probably the best part of blogging.  

So my I word is INSPIRE.  There have been many people that have inspired me to continue writing my blog.  There have been people who have inspired me on my weight loss journey.  I am so happy to have daily contact with so many great inspirations.

One of the first people to comment on my blog, and she comments daily is Gwen, from Sky n Surf.  Gwen says it like it is, she is not one to sugar-coat anything.  She is a breath of fresh air.  

Another person who has been around since day one is Mary Fran at Believing in Myself.  Mary Fran and I have been struggling together to keep the weight loss moving along.  I feel her pain!!

Coffee Lady at My Morning Cup of Coffee has been following me since the beginning and I have loved getting to know her.  She is so much fun!  I think sometimes we thing alike!

Susie at Loonysuse is so humorous!  I always look forward to her comments.  She really makes me laugh!  She has such an original point of view.

Marion from Affection for Fitness is a no excuse kind of person.  Just get busy and lose the weight and quite whining.  She has had her weight off for a while now and she pushes me just a little.  I need that sometimes.  Thanks Marion!


Oh, there are so many more, but these five have been my inspiration from the very beginning.  There are many more that have come along and I love all of them.  I try to thank a few people every Friday, so I hope to get all the great bloggers mentioned there someday.

Thanks all of you for being my inspiration!!




7 comments:

  1. Betty, thank you so much! I'm so glad we have found each other! I'm so excited to be along for your ride and you success in getting healthier AND smaller! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know all of them except for the Coffee Lady. And you're spot on about them. Totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post! Always great to share some love with friends!

    Stopping over to visit from the UBP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog today (I think I followed a link from someone else's page, or a comment you left somewhere else). What a great post to find! I just started blogging about my weight loss and am still trying to find buddies to motivate each other and inspire each other, so this is great. It is wonderful you have found so many who inspire you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thank you! :-) Knowing that you and others are out there working toward the same goal really helps me push through those terrible days!

    Together we will kick this weigh in the arse and WIN the war!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you are using blogging to create a community around losing weight. It is very smart. You get people to support you and to hold you accountable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I see you're doing UBP and A to Z! I look forward to reading more as you blog through the ABCs!

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty