Friday, April 26, 2013

A - Z Blogging Challenge - An X-Rated Blog

My blog is X-rated!


Lets examine our goals to become healthy.   Are you watching what you eat?  Are you following an exact eating plan?  Do you eat exotic fruits?  Are you a person who explores new foods?


What are your expectations?  Do you feel like you have exceeded them?  What are your daily exercise goals.

Sometimes you display exemplary behaviors and still don't seem to get anywhere with your weight loss goals.  



What should you do at that point?  Should you use extravagant measures?  Or should you just stay the course and expect better results at your next weigh-in?

If you are not making excuses, and you are really excelling in your goals then you should stay the course.  Your expanded waistline should begin to diminish. 



I am beginning to exhaust my use of X-words so it think I will now exit this post.







13 comments:

  1. I've been so busy the past few months that I've become lax in my exercise and need to get myself back in shape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I really wish I could get moving. I have gotten in a little walking but nothing really serious.

      Delete
  2. An X-rated blog! I've been mislead! Just kidding. I'm kind of a prude, movie-wise, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay out of the kitchen!! Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your nap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good post and reminders. New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sylvia, I stopped by your blog and really enjoyed it!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel, It was fun. There are so many words that start with ex!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie, I see you found another great Ex word!

      Delete
  7. So many x letters so well placed. This was fun to read.

    My eXpectations are to get in shape for summer. I had a gruelling workout two days in a row, then went and reached for ice cream. Not good. :)

    Silvia @ Silvia Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Betty TaylorApril 28, 2013 at 8:29 PM
      Hi Silvia, glad you stopped by. At least you got in the 2 grueling workouts! The ice cream probably wasn't the greatest idea, but sometimes it's fun to indulge

      Delete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty