Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rainy Day at the Beach!!!

Today is a new day! This is the only day that counts!

Well, we are getting near the end of our week at the beach.  We have spent the week at Treasure Island in Florida.  We have had a great week so far.  The temps have been near 80 all week.  I certainly hope we don't go home to more snow!!

We invited a couple of families from our hometown over for a cook-out last night. We spend the evening shutting around and playing shuffleboard. The kids played some football. It was a fun evening. There are several families from our hometown staying here for vacation. It's always fun for the kids, they can hang out together.



Today has been a rainy day at the beach.  I think that was probably a good thing. I got a little too much sun yesterday.  I fell asleep in the laying in the sun.  My sunscreen wore out.  I am pretty red, luckily it doesn't hurt.

We spent the morning shopping at the mall, the boys wanted to go.  This afternoon the boys went to watch the Tampa Devil Rays play baseball. My husband and I went to a little beach bar for a late lunch. Just a relaxing, not do much, kind of day.



We have tomorrow left, so I hope the sun comes back. It looks like it is trying to get sunny this afternoon. We don't fly home until Saturday afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. Have fun! I hope it gets nice and warm for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty good vacation so far! I actually like returning from vacation looking like I've been in the sun. It may not be good for your skin, but it makes you look like you've been somewhere special!
    Nikki @rushedmommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! I miss the beach. We do have lake beaches here, but I grew up in states with oceans before moving to Colorado, so being landlocked can be hard sometimes. Good thing I love the mountains!

    Shannon at The Warrior Muse

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty