Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 2 - Harder than day 1

Yesterday I was all hyped up.  I was just getting started. Today is like, oh gosh, I have to do this again.

I'm still in bed thinking what do I have to do today.  First thing, get on the scale, surely I've dropped five pounds since yesterday.  Then I think, maybe I should only weigh myself nice a week.  Then you don't see as many ups and downs and get discouraged. I still haven't decided.  Maybe I'll weigh every day but only put my weight on once a week.

If I get up I have to figure out what to eat today.  As long as I lay here, I don't have to really make any decisions.  Maybe I shouldn't get out of bed today.  Oh but I promised myself and you that I would do some sort of exercise daily. Do leg lifts count. I can do those and stay right here.

Now that that!!!! You will get moving!!! Moving is the most productive part of weight loss.

I am not going to the gym today.  I am only going there on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It's a pretty decent drive and I can't use up that much gas.  It's too expensive.  I will have to walk and do some exercise at home.  I got the original P90X package, I have never used it.  Maybe I could break that out today. Okay, I'm already starting to feel a little motivated.  Gotta go before I slip back into my bed and get comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty