Friday, February 15, 2013

Off to the gym-Excited about my workout

I am posting quickly this morning. I did sneak a peak at the scale. It is moving. Will update on Monday. I have a friend's birthday lunch after the gym. Will try to stay healthy. As soon as I can get my dog back in the house I have to move it-move it. She is outside chasing squirrels.

It's hard to believe but I am really ready to hit the gym today. That's good!

It's snowing outside again though. I am so ready for spring.

She didn't catch a squirrel but she would like a treat.

3 comments:

  1. congrats on the scale moving! (I'm assuming down. LOL)

    I've nominated you for a Lieber blog award today. But don't feel obligated to play along. :)

    Have a great weekend! Congrats on getting to the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is going down! I don't know what a Lieber blog award is? Can you explain?

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty