Friday, February 15, 2013

My workout was great!! Nice to get into the groove.

I went to the gym, actually worked hard today.  I will probably be sore this weekend.

I had lunch with a friend of 30 years.  Her birthday was last Friday, but she had gone to Chicago to see her son.  We had a long lunch and caught up on things.  She was my old work out partner.  I worked on her at lunch, trying to convince her to start working out with me again.  She says maybe after the first of March.  I asked her if she might have time to go for a walk once or twice a week.  Maybe??  I need someone to motivate and to help keep me motivated.  We'll see.

She wanted to eat at Cracker Barrel.  I had grilled chicken tenderloins, turnip greens, and pinto beans.  I drank water, three glasses full, I must have been thirsty from the work out.  I turned down the bread.  I am avoiding wheat and sugar.

Overall, the day went pretty well.  I'm going to watch the high school kids play basketball tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty