Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Another day. Another excuse

Another day, another excuse! That's the way my weight loss and health issues have gone for awhile.  I am trying to change that.  I can't get discouraged by not completing a short-term goal and just remember my long-term goal can be reached through some small steps along with the giant leaps.  I must just continue toward my goal.

Today is gym day.  I am a little sore today. Yesterday I thought my weight work out on Monday must have been too easy because I wasn't sore. I guess it was about right because I am just sore enough to feel it but I can still move without winching,  That's good.

Okay workout today,  work on my blogs, taxes, housework and take my dog a walk.  Just a few of my goals for the day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty