Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Gym Was Calling My Name!

Today is a new day! This is the only day that counts!

This morning I got up feeling light-headed and just overall crummy. I thought maybe if I ate I would feel better. For a while after I ate I felt worse. In a hour or so I felt a little better.

The gym kept calling my name. In my mind I kept hearing "if you miss today, it will be easier to miss the next time and soon you won't be going at all". So I pulled myself together and headed to the gym. It was almost noon when I got there. I made it!

I enjoyed working out. I still don't feel great but I feel like I accomplished something. I am at the point where if I miss, I can easily quit. Maybe next month after I have established a routine it will not be as important to get there every time. But today I think it was.



2 comments:

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty