Monday, February 18, 2013

This is so my husband!!

Today is a new day! This is the only day that counts!

My husband loves to feed me.  He does the same thing to my son.  The three of us decided that last Monday we would all start eating healthier.  So here comes Wednesday, it's Valentines Day. He walks in with a chocolate cake.  Gee thanks!

My husband thought we were both mean because we turned down his cake and made him eat it alone.

I saw this cartoon today so I had to post it.

Funny Congratulations Ecard: Your really rockin this new diet I am so proud of you!! How about some cake to celebrate? Thanks for helping me babe!! Fmw.

2 comments:

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty