Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Lot of Hard Work Needed

I still didn't have the motivation I needed.  I didn't make time for exercise.  They day isn't over, so maybe I can do something yet this evening.

My morning went haywire.  My husband was really stressed over his paper this morning and took up quite a bit of my time.  My grown son texted me and wanted me to do some things for him.  He was tied up in meetings today.  As soon as that was all taken care of, my grown daughter called, and while we were talking, someone rear ended her at the stoplight.  It became a very stressful morning.  After taking a couple of Advil, I decided to go out and eat lunch.  I called a friend that is having major problems at home.  I spent a couple of hours listening to her.  I guess my life is not so bad.

I came back home and did a little work.  Then my husband wanted to take me out for Valentine's Day.  So, we went to have dinner.  My wonderful husband, trying to be sweet, brought me home a delicious looking chocolate cake.  I think I may have hurt his feelings when I said, "I told you I wasn't eating that stuff, I'm on a diet!"  Then I toned it down and told him it was a great idea, but I can't have that.  If I eat that I won't stop and there goes my diet.  He said, "I'm never buying you another Valentine's gift."  He will, he would buy me anything I wanted.  He's like that.

Today for lunch I went to Panda Express.  I probably had a little more than I should have.  All entrees were grilled chicken.   I didn't eat very much rice.  Unfortunately I hadn't had breakfast again.  At dinner tonight I didn't order much.  I had lettuce wraps, didn't use the peanut sauce or the crispy noodle things. My husband also got me a lobster, but I brought it home for my son.  I am having a few strawberries this evening.

Well tomorrow I go back to the gym.  That will be a better day for me.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty