Friday, February 8, 2013

How Can I Lose Fat?

how can I lose fat


I have been thinking about this for a long time.  I have been able to lose my gut and firm my butt several times over the years.  The biggest challenge for me is to keep it that way.

I am a little older and I have 4 grown children.  I have spent years working on my body, hard to tell by looking now.

I plan to start a new plan on February 11, 2013 and this time I plan on it working forever.  Those of you out there that need to do this please come along with me.  I am going to blog on my trials and tribulations daily.  Any great hints or if you just want to follow along so you can laugh at me when I hit landslides, that works too.

I am going to spend the weekend researching eating plans and deciding which route to take.  Any suggestions?  

You don't get any fat pictures today, maybe when I start on Monday.  I know you need progressive pictures to see how I am doing.  I hate taking pictures of me, especially fat pictures. Uggh!!!  I guess I'll put some beginning weight stats up then too.

Okay get ready to follow along and please I need all the help I can get!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty