Monday, February 11, 2013

Day one: Let's Get Something Started

Okay I woke up at 6:45. I got up and cooked breakfast for my husband and son before they took off for work and school.  I had some scrambled eggs and a little sausage. I need protein for my workout later.

I laid back down and used my iPad to check all my friends blogs for the morning. I was up until after 2. I just wasn't sleepy.  Now I'm tired. I can't talk myself out of working out. I really miss having a work out partner. There is just no one that I can talk into it right now.  I had a friend who was going to start with me a few weeks ago but she keeps making excuses so I have given up on her.  I should have just started back then.

I can't figure out how to get everything done in a day.  That's probably why I'm up so late.  I need to get house work done, cook, exercise, work on my new blogs, ( I have started 2 new blogs on my family history) research for my blogs, study French, (i purchased the complete Rosetta Stone package last month) and job hunt.  And I need to do all that before lunch!

How does life get so full and you get thrown to the back burner? I know my exercise should be a priority. As I have gotten older the health issues have become involved.  My older siblings are all diabetics now, do I want that? Of course not. The question is: how bad do I not want it? My doctor says exercise is the best way to get from getting it. Such a simple solution, so difficult to do.

When I get myself dragged out of bed I will weight and take my before pics!  In the meantime, here is a picture of my dog. She's prettier anyway!

1 comment:

  1. That dog is looking at you and saying "mommy, take me for a walk!" Ok ok ok, couldn't resist that one! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty