Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What's Wrong With Me?

Today is a new day! This is the only day that counts!

I got up early and fixed my son's breakfast. I decided to lay back down and read. I was back asleep within minutes and slept until 9:30.

This is my gym day. I was all excited about going and then I overslept, which puts a crunch on my day. I got up and started moving around and realized I feel light headed and just not quite right. My head hurts. I moved around a little and decided I had better eat and take it easy for a little bit to see how I feel. I don't want to get sick at the gym.

I need to go to the gym or this will screw up my entire week. I feel so off-kilter though. I started thinking back and wondering if I ate enough calories yesterday. I am pretty sure I did.

After eating, I don't think I'm feeling better, possibly worse. Oh wonderful! I don't want to be sick!

I give it a 1/2 hour before I decide whether to head to the gym.



3 comments:

  1. You poor thing! I was jittery yesterday morning and even Sunday evening, and I discovered it was probably the tiny bit of Valentine See's chocolate I had Sunday afternoon.

    I hope you aren't getting sick, but if so, nurture yourself and take a day off from exercise. The gym isn't going anywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MaryFran and Gwen, I usually don't get sick so it surprised me when I got up feeling bad. I think I may have just needed food. I thought I ate enough yesterday, but maybe I didn't.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Please take a moment and let me know what you think about this post. I love reading your comments. I try to answer every comment, maybe not immediately, but as quickly as I can.

Thanks!!! Betty